The F2D14 negative scanner is a great option for home and it definitely exceeds the highstreet service. Its easy to set up and use and also the settings are useful. The screen is small but does the job however, there is also a jack for TV output which you can connect to a bigger TV, this allows you see much more detail and easier to work with.
It also comes with 50/60 Hz andThe F2D14 negative scanner was enjoyable to use and I’m pretty happy with it. It says that it can a slide in about 5 seconds but really its in just a few seconds – great stuff! It comes with internal memory so it can hold about eight or nine slides and there is also a place where you can put an additional SD card / Eye-fi card so you can store the scans there and then transfer then to the computer later.
120/240v adapter but you may as well use the USB cable connection to the computer – this can also charge the F2D14 negative scanner.
Wolverine 14 Megapixel 35mm Slides and Negatives to Digital Image Converter
- Convert 35mm film Slides and Negatives into 14 MegaPixels JPEG image with a push of a button
- Unique stand-alone operation – No computer or software required to operate
- Fast conversion – requires only 5 seconds to scan an image
- Built-in SD & SDHC Memory Card Reader and TV-Out Jack
- PC and MAC Compatible (Plug-and-Play no drivers or software required)